SharePHIL held its Annual General Membership Meeting (AGMM) on 23 October 2018 from 11:30am to 2:00pm at the Sarika Ballroom, Dusit Thani Hotel.
Hon. EMILIO B. AQUINO, SEC Chairman spoke about the “Challenges and New Policy Directions for the SEC”
Full speech: Click here
SharePHIL members witnessed the signing of a MOA between SharePHIL and the University of the Philippines Junior Finance Association(UPJFA). UPJFA, represented by its Chief Marketing Officer, Czarisse Manlangit, and Chief Executive Officer, Ian Rafael De Luna, was given a check worth P300,000 to be used in UPJFA’s various activities for the year.
New members were inducted during the AGMM and were warmly welcomed by fellow SharePHIL members . They are
- Atty. Lilia de Lima – former Phil. Econimic Zone Authority Director
- Antonio Jose Garcia – Financial Advisor, Sun Life of Canada (Philippines)
- Atty. Eduardo Pangan – Partner, Mendoza & Pangan Law firm
- Semirara Mining and Power Corporation represented by Nena D. Arenas, VP and Chief Governance Officer
The following were elected to serve as a member of the Board of Trustees from Oct. 23, 2018 to Sept. 2021
- BATE, Conrado F.
- BERNARDO, Corazon de la Paz
- FERNANDEZ, Ramoncito S.
- GARCIA, Ma. Aurora G.
- PASCUAL, Alfredo E.
The newly elected Trustees shall join the following incumbent Trustees:
- BERNALDO, Rosario S.
- DAVID, Romeo G.
- FRANCISCO, Eduardo V.
- LIM, Francisco Ed.
- LIPANA, Tomasa H.
- PARUNGAO, Alfredo B.
- SINGSON, Evelyn R.
- TEEHANKEE, Benito L.
- YOUNG, Wilson
- YSMAEL, Jaime E.
Photos: Click here